...go to top
Business Studies and Economics via Online Courses
Are you studying Business or Economics and are you looking for supplementary online content? Or do you wish to learn more about a particular topic through high-quality online courses? Or are you just curious?
You are bound to find a suitable course offer in our e-learning directory. Many hundreds of video courses about business topics are available to you. Search our directory or just get some ideas from the courses and topics presented!
The field of study is usually split into two areas:
- Economics, which is concerned mostly with the management of the country’s economy as a whole (macroeconomics) and the actions of individual households or companies in a national economy (microeconomics). Our directory lists some (mostly introductory) online courses in Economics.
- Business Studies (or Management Studies), which is concerned with running an individual company. It also includes Finance topics. Most online courses available are from the area of Business Studies.
Going into more detail, Business and Management can be split into many different sub-divisions. It is about the activities of typical companies, for example:
- Research and development, innovation
- Purchasing / procurement / sourcing / logistics
- Production (manufacturing of the goods)
- Sales and marketing
- Personnel management / HR, organisation
- Finance, accounting, controlling (including investment and risk management)
Alternatively, categories are sometimes sector-related, e.g., industrial business operations, banks or real estate, and many other sectors.
There are online courses already in many of these subject areas which you can find in our directory. New relevant online courses are continually being added.
Browse all the available courses now!
...go to top