...go to top
Business Studies and Economics With Online Courses
Are you studying Business or Economics and are you looking for online learning materials? Or do you want to learn for your job with high-quality online courses?
Our directory of online video courses and e-learning programs lists many relevant courses in this area. Hundreds of video courses about business topics are available to you. Search our directory or just browse the available courses to generate new learning ideas!
Course providers include many leading universities and business schools, both from the U.S. and internationally.
Many Different Sub-Topics
Learners are usually interested in two broad areas:
- Business Studies (or Management), which is concerned with running an individual company. It also includes finance topics. Most of the available online courses are from this area.
- Economics, which is concerned with a country’s economy as a whole (macroeconomics) and the actions of individual households or companies in a national economy (microeconomics). Our directory lists some (mostly introductory) Economics online courses.
Going into more detail, Business and Management includes many different sub-divisions. It is all about the activities of individual companies, for example:
- Research and development, innovation
- Purchasing / procurement / sourcing / logistics
- Production (manufacturing of the goods)
- Sales and marketing
- Personnel management / HR, organisation
- Finance, accounting, controlling (including investment and risk management)
Alternatively, categories are sometimes sector-related, e.g., industrial and manufacturing, banks, real estate, and many other sectors.
Related Subject Areas
Also make sure to check out the online courses in the areas of Personal Development and Computer Science/IT. They include soft skills useful for any job and practical programming skills that are relevant for many companies and industries.
...go to top